The five strategies include:
- Redefine your business goals
- Save outbound messages for critical communications
- Use omnichannel to your advantage
- Test-drive your inbound marketing for Covid-19
- Analyze and measure everything
Digital channels have grown in importance, especially during the pandemic. In Italy, for example, online traffic spiked 30% during their country-wide quarantine.
There are tools to gain insights on what consumers need at the moment and marketers can respond to that in an unprecedented way. Marketers should make the most of the data they have about consumers who are physically distancing themselves, but who are seeking to remain connected through digital means.Last modified on Monday, 04 May 2020