Those lessons include:
- Understand why customers buy your products: knowing their motives allows you to shape your messages to them.
- Respond quickly to changed behaviors: it's crucial for businesses to be able to change with the times.
- Gift-giving is quick and easy with e-commerce: the pandemic has accelerated the growth of ecommerce for big brands. “Making your products available online gives your brand flexibility while increasing its reach to customers,” according to the article.
- Embrace digital marketing: brands cant afford to skimp on digital marketing.
- Leverage online data: tapping into the data behind every online review will help marketers better promote their products.